Printable mini candy stickers
DIY printable stickers for your wedding! 0.75" stickers are just the right size for the bottom of mini size candies. They also work great on water bottle lids.
Digital files only. You will not get any physical product. It will be downloaded.
1. Open the PDF and enter your text
2. Print on UNCUT sticker paper or plain paper
3. Use a 0.75" paper punch on each image
You add your own words with this do-it-yourself PDF that is editable. You can even change the words and print again! This comes with detailed instructions complete with pictures. They show you how to edit your PDF by changing words, word size, word color, & the font face. You can only select fonts that are installed on your computer.
To easily open and print a PDF you can download the FREE program from adobe here www.get.adobe.com/reader
Graphics and graphic colors cannot be changed.
● Adobe Reader
● A color printer
● 8.5x11" UNCUT sticker paper or plain paper (buy uncut matte labels here: http://www.onlinelabels.com/OL713.htm or at some office supply stores)
● Scissors or a paper trimmer
Adhesive, if you are using plain paper
Personal use only. You can: Print this as many times as you want for PERSONAL USE. To use for yourself or give as a gift.
You may not: Share the files with anyone else, or sell the files or finished products.